Cancelled – December Trial 27th November 2020

Unfortunately due to the very wet ground conditions at Swaffham Prior we were not able to run at this venue.  Nick and Dale worked hard to see if it was possible to run at Balsham but due to the low number of entries the weather forecast for Saturday and Sunday and the significant amount of work required at this site, as it had not been used since June it was decided with reluctances to cancel this event.


Can you please pass this on to friends.